I. Responsible personal
II. General information on data processing
I process personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and content. The processing of your personal data is carried out regularly only after your consent, unless a prior consent is not possible and the processing of data is permitted by law.
(a) As far as I obtain your consent to process your personal data, article 6 paragraph 1 letter a GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(b) If I process personal data in order to fulfil a contract to which you are a contract party, article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(c) If I am legally obliged to process personal data, article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(d) If vital interests of you or other natural persons make it necessary to process personal data, article 6(1)(d) of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(e) If it is necessary to process data in order to safeguard my legitimate interest or that of a third party and if your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh the aforementioned interest, article 6(1)(f) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
As soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies, I delete or block your personal data. In addition, your personal data may be stored if the European or national legislator has provided for this in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which I am subject. Also if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, I delete or block this data, unless further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion of a contract or fulfilment of a contract.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
Every time the website is accessed, my server providers all-inkl.com (domain and mail) and Uberspace (scripts, database and content) automatically save data and information on servers in Germany. They include information about
(a) your browser and the version used
(b) your operating system
(c) your internet service provider with which you access the site
(d) your internet protocol address (IP address)
(e) date and time of access
(f) websites, from which your system reaches my website (so-called referrer)
(g) files and sub-websites accessed
With the exception of the IP address, the data is stored in the server log files. This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The temporary storage of the IP address by the server provider is necessary so that the server can deliver the content correctly to your computer. For this, your IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
These purposes are my legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For data that is collected to provide the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. Log files will be deleted after seven days at the latest. In order to provide the website, it is imperative to collect the data for the provision of the website and to save the data in log files. Therefore, there is no possibility for you to object.
V. Contact by e-mail
If you contact me directly via the email adress provided, I will save your personal data transmitted with the email. Under no circumstances will I pass the data on to third parties (apart from the fact that the mailbox is located with a provider). I only use the data to process your contact request. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted by email is article 6(1)(f) GDPR. If the contact via email is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then article 6(1)(b) GDPR is the legal basis for processing. If you contact me by e-mail, this is due to the legitimate interest in processing the data.
I delete the data as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, i.e. when the respective communication with you has ended. It has ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been finally clarified. You have the option at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. If you contact me by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. All you need to do is send an email to the email address mentioned unter point I. In this case, I will delete all personal data that was saved in the course of contacting me.
VI. Registration and account usage
I store the personal data provided for as long as they are necessary, i.e. usually as long as the account exists. I delete inactive accounts no later than two years after the last use. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending me an email asking me to delete your account. I will then remove it together with the personal data from the system as soon as possible.
VII. Your rights
If your personal data are processed, you are affected by the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible (i.e. me):
1. Right to information: You have the right to ask me to confirm whether I am processing your personal data. If this is the case, you have the right to information about this data within the scope of the legal requirements under art. 15 GDPR.
2. Right to rectification: If personal data concerning you should be incorrect, you can ask me to correct the data. If the data i incomplete, you can request completion. This results form art. 16 GDPR.
3. Right to deletion / being forgotten: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data form me in certain cases. I am obliged to delete them immediately if one of the reasons stated in art. 17 GDPR applies.
4. Right of restriction of processing: You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in art. 18 GDPR is met.
5. Right to data portability: According to art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that I have made available to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
6. Right to object: You have the right under art. 21 GDPR to object at any time, for reasons arising form you particular situation, to the processing of your personal data based on art. 6(1)(e) or art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. In the event of an objection, I will no longer process the personal data unless I can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
7. Revocation of a data protection consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent until the revocation.
8. Right to complain: According to art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.